Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Missing weddings has become a trend

I have not seen any wedding since my wedding...
Many weddings have come by and gone but i was always on the other side of the ocean to attend any of those.
When ever i see the snaps of my family and friends enjoying all the fun of the wedding,i am jealous.
People say that you have to sacrifice some things in order to get some and, in marriage, you have to compromise.....I feel thats all true ...In marraige you have to compromise and i also compromised a lot....you guys will be curious to know what i sacrificed....all the marriages since my marriage.....;)
Its just that my circumstances have been always different during any marriage time and forunately or unfortunately, i am not able to attend....How my marriage has played a part in this? To be honest, its just a cliche but my marriage has nothing to do with me not attending marriages but it has always been my work....why i said marriage before becuase if i would not have got married, i would not have missed so many of them becuase i would not be a part of my new family then where all of them happened (Tarun's side cousins) :) Howz that....
But i stll miss all the festivites and hasna gana .....I miss you guys....

8 comments:

Tarun said...

Am i the culprit ??

Unknown said...

I agree with you, Chhavi. I too miss all that fun at marriages...

Chhavi Bakshi said...

I think Guggu, you should read my blog once again and you will get your answers....

Amrinder Kaur said...

I think after reading ur blog ..ur status msg in orkut...i believe u seriusly need a trip to India.And tell ur hubby..if he cannot plan such a trip..he is indeed a culprit.hahaha...this is gud...hubbys become culprit anyhow.

Vishwatosh said...

Very well written and I like the suspense..All through the blog reader will feel husband is not cooperative.. :-) But then Chhavi proves another point. I must say you can attempt a suspense story!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Very well written! Well I can't comment on that as I have not got the flavor of marraige yet, but that is partly true I will say. Its the distance that is keeping you restrained from all that fun otherwsie you should have make it to few of them for sure.

But apart from that good job dear..keep up the good work and share your thoughts and exp.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.