Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Perspective of Things in Life !

How different things are seen differently by different people....
Too many times, DIFFERENT...but that is the fact.
All of us are different and think differently.
I wonder, how simple things for me are so tough for others and many simple things for others are so tough for me.
When something can happen easily by others and i can see people doing it, why it has become a hell of a task for me.
I tend to think some times, when people least expect something or dont want it, they would get it and for others, even after a lot of hard work and effort, the same thing is far far away.
Dont know if any one has the explainations to any of the thoughts above.
But eventually, everything boils down to the Almighty.....
What ever happens, happens for good is the phrase which everyone uses in his life atleast once.
Kismat se zayda and waqt se pehle kuchh nahin milta is another one on the same lines..
Are these real phrases which are facts of life depending on GOD or these are just the excuses which have been framed centuries before and the man is still hooking to them?
I just finished "The Lost Symbol" by Dan Brown and though it is fiction, it has still forced me to think: Do the above phrases mean anything or man can be god if he controls his mind.
Not sure about anything of the above....

1 comment:

Amrinder Kaur said...

Yes,Chhavs.It's not almighty but rather it is we who decide and make our fate.If we control our mind and keep working in line to become the perfect as God, also clearing our debts to others.we can carve our destiny.
So everything good or bad happening with me is because of me.God only keeps giving me oppurtunties to realize this and since he is so perfect and so whatever he does too comes in perfect shape but we don't understand that.
I think kaafi ho gaya.But really impressed with ur pace of updating the blogs.Good usage of ur time.Keep writing and i look forward to ur things to discuss and talk about.God bless...n take care.