Saturday, October 14, 2006

My experience of my first steps in Europe

I never thought that so soon in my life i will get a golden chance to visit the most beautiful continent in the world "EUROPE". I said most beautiful in the world becuase i havent seen more beautiful place than Europe in my life till now. All the credit of me able to visit that place goes to Guggs. For his project work, he got a chance to go to Germany and my plans got fixed after that. He went there for 3 months and for the last 15 days. i joined him for Europe trip.

It is a perfect vacation place. Those 15 days were the most enjoyable vacations in my life. Although i have been for vacations to many palces in India and also to Malaysia for my first HM, but this was simply amazing and we(Guggu and myself) call it as our second HM :) lol.
I heard about its beauty from people and saw it in many hindi movies especially DDLJ but when i saw it with my own eyes, I can say, it is more splendid than what i heard and saw till now. But i am not writing this blog to describe its beauty but my experience when i reached the land of panaromic views. Actually i cant stop myslef talking about Europe becuase it has left a lasting impression on my mind by its Charisma.

So, My first day of vacation started on July 27th 2006 when i took a flight for Frankfurt, Germany from Bangalore, India. I was very excited from the very beginning of the trip as I was going to meet Guggs after so many days. Although he came for 1 week in between to arrange for my visa and other things but that were not enough for both of us after 2 months of "Judaii".

The flight which was for 9hrs went off in sleeping. Whenever i got up in between, guggu was in my mind and i couldnt stop thinking of the ways as to what i will do when i meet see him first. Finally when i got up, i was in "Europe" :). Tarun was not able to recieve me at the airport due to some problem, that made me a lil :(, but the excitement to meet him overtook that sadness. After coming out of the airport, I took a cab and reached a place where i was supposed to meet Guggu. Guggu was late ;). I was standing outside some hotel. Guggu came and he didnt even smile, seeing me. I was shocked. What has happened to him? Why isnt he smiling? Why he is not excited. Why he is not running to give me a hug? All these questions were running in my mind, still smiling at him. Atlast he smiled and started to run and gave me a big big hug :) and i was so happy. But the questions didnt stop and i asked him about his weird behaviour. He said, he couldn't recognize me. WHAT? I asked him. Can you people(who know our love story) reading the blog, believe it. He didnt recognize me. Oh My God......The reason was i had a recent hair cut and hair got lil small than what i usually have ;).... Too much..Is'nt? So, this was my first experience. lol.

1 comment:

Tarun said...

yaaar.. seriously i didnt recognize u honey !

I thinkin of u in my mind... thinkin bout the summer in germany n ways to ovrcome it :)
the tension if u r able to tk the correct cab from airport n u reaching safely to mannheim..
the excitement of meeting u as well I was in my OWN world n i nvr expected u to reach the place 15 mins before scheduled time.. so nvr ever imagined u r there :)

i just saw from a distance there is a pretty indian gal standing n I was walking towards her ( our supposed meetin point n her standin position was incidently same ) not to meet her but to tk my place ... to wlecome u..

though i didnt stared her for long as i knew my wife wud b here netime :) so i was being a
gentleman... ;) but U U U U standin there Oh my god ! but it was the happiest moment of my trip to germany n the start of our
fun-tas-tic vacation !


ek baat yaar..
u write short stories of your life so sweetly tat it becomes long life memories..

aisa lag raha hain we both are complimenting each other pretty well... me writing all philosphy in life LOL n u writing all sweet moments captured by us !Wat say " our blogs neone's great collection !